Friday 23 December 2011

Blog Rename and Video Links

I've decided to rename my blog.  I plan to focus my blog efforts more on concurrency than any other particular subject and I thought it would be fun to pay homage to the bad science blog by Ben Goldacre.

It will probably kill my traffic for a while, until I get the few blog aggregators that carry my blog to update their feeds.  So welcome to my rebranded blog, I'll start posting again in the next few weeks.  In the mean time here are some links to videos from the various conferences that I spoke at over the past month or 2.


  • LJC @Playfish - Beginner's Guide to Concurrency (the trial run)
  • JAX London - Beginner's Guide to Concurrency
  • Devoxx - A tools in action session on the Disruptor (this was a experiment that didn't work very well, an attempt at live coding)

No comments: